What it does
This window is your main (and default) view of your document that you are working on. It shows you the presentation level of your document.
Use it for
- watching the presentation level of your document
- navigating through your document
- evaluating the logical order - in combination with the panel "Logical Structure Tree"
- analysing accesssibility issues in detail - in combination with the panel "Checker"
How to use it
- Open your document and in the main window you get the Document View.
- Customize your Document view by using the buttons "Zoom In", "Zoom out", "Zoom" or "Page Width" in the tab "Viewer".
- Navigate through your document by using the scroll bar or the buttons "Previous" and "Next" in the tab "Viewer".