In Word 2016
- Click in Word on ribbon tab "File".
- Click down on the bottom of the left-hand side on "Options".
- Select in the dialog box "Word-Options" on the left-hand side the menu option "Advanced".
- Scroll down to the heading "Show document content" on the right-hand side.
- Click on the button "Font Substitution...".
- If all fonts are installed, you will see the message that no font substitution was necessary:
If fonts had to be substituted, you would view the information which missing font was substituted: