Update: New licensing system released
On April 30, 2020 we have introduced our new licensing system. As a modification of our core slogan we can say now: Licensing simply done! Because the new system massively simplifies the entire processes around activation and license management - especially if you use the new team licenses accounts.
For seamless use of your axesPDF software, there are a few things to keep in mind. We have put together the most important information in this announcement:
- All software updates run exclusively on the new licensing system
As of April 30, 2020 you must always upgrade to the new licensing system, if you want to update your axesPDF software.
- Exchange existing product keys, that are valid beyond April 30, into new ones
You will be able to easily add your previous product keys to your license account from May 11, 2020 via the new web-based license management.
- New licenses are issued from April 30 exclusively for the new licensing system
If you purchase new licenses from April 30, they are always issued for the new licensing system.
- All existing licenses will work until their expiration date
As long as there are no licensing issues or you are not updating your axesPDF software, your existing licenses will run until your subscription expires.
- We recommend switching to the new licensing system by May 31, 2020 at the latest
In order to be able to use all program updates as soon as they appear and to enjoy the benefits of the new licensing system as soon as possible, we recommend that you switch as soon as possible after availability.