Update: Start of new licensing system on March 11, 2020
On March 11, 2020 we introduce our new licensing system. As a modification of our core slogan we can say now: Licensing simply done! Because the new system will massively simplify the entire processes around activation and license management.
For seamless use of your axesPDF software, there are a few things to keep in mind. We have put together the most important information in this pre-announcement:
- All software updates run exclusively on the new licensing system
As of March 11, 2020 you must always upgrade to the new licensing system, if you want to update your axesPDF software.
- Exchange existing product keys, that are valid beyond March 30, into new ones
You will be able to easily add your previous product keys to your license account from March 11, 2020 via the new web-based license management.
- New licenses are issued from March 11 exclusively for the new licensing system
If you purchase new licenses from March 11, they are always issued for the new licensing system.
- All existing licenses will work until their expiration date
As long as there are no licensing issues or you are not updating your axesPDF software, your existing licenses will run until your subscription expires.
- We recommend switching to the new licensing system by March 30, 2020 at the latest
In order to be able to use all program updates as soon as they appear and to enjoy the benefits of the new licensing system as soon as possible, we recommend that you switch as soon as possible after availability.