- Go to the axes4 login at https://id.axes4.com. The “axes4 Login” dialog box appears.
- Click the link “Create access”. The dialog window “Register / Create an axes4 ID” appears.
- Enter your email address and a password to create your axes4 ID (registration).
- Click the “Create axes4 account” button to create your axes4 ID. You will now be forwarded to the settings of your new axes4 account.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Confirm your email address there by using the corresponding button.
- Your personal axes4 ID has now been created.
- Your email address in combination with your password is now your axes4 ID for logging into all axes4 applications (e.g. your profile or license administration).
- It is possible that you have several axes4 IDs, e.g. a business one with the business e-mail address and also one for your private use with your private e-mail address.
Have more questions? Submit a request