- Go to the axes4 login at https://id.axes4.com. The “axes4 Login” dialog box appears.
- Click the link “Create access”. The dialog window “Register / Create an axes4 ID” appears.
- Enter your email address and a password to create your axes4 ID (registration).
- Click the “Create axes4 account” button to create your axes4 ID. You will now be forwarded to the settings of your new axes4 account.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Confirm your email address there by using the corresponding button.
- Your personal axes4 ID has now been created.
- Your email address in combination with your password is now your axes4 ID for logging into all axes4 applications (e.g. your profile or license administration) with the exception of the support area.
- Your new axes4 ID is independent of your login credentials for our support area.
- It is possible that you have several axes4 IDs, e.g. a business one with the business e-mail address and also one for your private use with your private e-mail address.
Have more questions? Submit a request