- Clarify whether you want to set up a Personal License account or a Team License Account.
- Make sure you have your license key at hand.
- Make sure you have your AXES4 ID on hand if you already have one. Alternatively, create an axes4 ID (in step 1 below) if you set up access to license administration.
- Clarify what name you want to give to the team license account—usually this will be the name of your organization.
- Make sure you have the email addresses of all the users you want to be part of your team and to assign licenses to.
- Clarify whether it makes sense to group users together and what name you want to give to that user group.
Set up team licensing
Steps at a glance 1: Administrator
In order for your team to use axes4 software, the following steps are required:
- Create access to license management using the axes4 ID: https://licensing.axes4.com (Select the LINK: SIGNUP or just log-in if you already have an axes4 ID)
- In License Administration: Select or create a Team License Account
- In License Administration: Add a license to your Team License Account
- In License Administration: Assign the License(s) to Users or User Groups
- Installing the axes4 software on the user's computer
Steps at a glance 2: User
- On the user's computer: Call the License Manager (via tray/notification area of the taskbar)
- On the user's computer: Log into the License Manager with the axes4 ID of the respective user
- On the user's computer: Activate the software in the License Manager in the card "ACTIVE APPLICATIONS" by selecting the prefered license
Click the link below for detailed instructions: