In the web-based license administration you can manage both your licenses and your license accounts.
What you can do there:
- Go to your personal license account (standard view when logging in for the first time)
- Open team license accounts
- Add licenses
- View license details
- Edit settings for license accounts
- Edit your profile
To open license administration, go to https://licensing.axes4.com in your browser.
First you see the View: Licenses of the last selected license account. When you log in for the first time, this is your personal license account:
On the left side you see the Menu bar: License administration with the available menu options "Licenses" and "Settings":
With a team license account there are additional menu options available: "Users" and "User groups":
- In the View: Licenses with a list of all your licenses that are assigned to the selected account, press the Button: Add license.
- In the Dialog box: Add license, enter your license key in the Text field: License key:
- Confirm your entry with the Button: Confirm
- Your license now appears in the View: Licenses
View license details
- In the View: Licenses, click on one of your licenses. You will then see all the details on the Card: License information:
Edit your profile
- Click on your axes4 ID
- The Drop-down menu: axes4 ID opens
- Activate the Menu option: Edit profile
- On the Card: Account settings you can edit your data
- To save the changes, click the Button: Save.
If you want to log out, press the Menu option: Logout in the Drop-down menu: axes4 ID or on the Card: Account settings the Button: Logout.
Create team license account
- Click the Menu option: Personal license account
- The Drop-down menu: License account opens
- Activate the Menu option: Create license account.
- The Dialog window: Create license account opens:
- Enter a name of your choice for the new team license account in the Text field: License account name and confirm with the Button: Create license account.
- You will return to the main page of the license management and you will be in your new team license account:
Change settings of license account
- In the Menu bar: License account, click on the Menu option: Settings
- Press the Button: Edit
- You can now change the settings on the Card: License account
- To save the entries, click the Button: Save.