- Make sure you have your license key at hand.
- Clarify what name you want to give to the team license account—usually this will be the name of your organization.
- Make sure you have the domain user names of all users and / or the domains to which you want to assign licenses.
- Have the host name of the server at your demand on which to install the licensing agent.
- Decide whether you want to use the default port 29374 or an individual port. During the installation the port will get unlocked in the Windows Firewall.
- If necessary: Configuration of additional firewalls so that clients can access the licensing agent.
- If not already present: Create SSL certificate for the server.
Steps at a glance
In order to use your licenses via agent, the following steps are required:
- License Administration: Open Team License Account: https://licensing.axes4.com
- On local server: Installing licensing agent
- On local server: Configure SSL Certificate
- On local server: Activate licensing agent
- License Administration: Add License to The Team License Account
- License Administration: Assign License to the Licensing Agent
- Licensing Agent: Assign license to domains or domain users.
- On users' computers: Install clients
- Configure clients to communicate with licensing agent
Click the link below for detailed instructions: