If you are activating axes4 applications for the first time, we suggest using
the detailed manual (a PDF) which is downloadable at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure you have your license key at hand.
- Clarify what name you want to give to the team license account – usually this will be the name of your organization.
- Make sure you have the email addresses of all the users you want to be part of your team and to assign licenses to.
- Optionally: Clarify whether it makes sense to group users together and what name you want to give to that user group.
Set up team licensing
Steps at a glance 1: Administrator
In order for your team to use axes4 software, the following steps are required:
Create axes4 ID (as access to License Administration):
Create access to License Administration using the axes4 ID: https://licensing.axes4.com (Select the LINK: SIGNUP or just log-in if you already have an axes4 ID)
Create a Team License Account:
In License Administration: Create a Team License Account or select one, if you already have it.
In License Administration: Add a license to your Team License Account
In License Administration: Assign the License(s) to Users or User Groups
On the users' computers: Install the axes4 software. Take care that you meet the system requirements.
Restart the PC:
Restart the users' computers.
Steps at a glance 2: User
Start License Manager:
The user must now open the axes4 license manager on his computer:
- In Windows, go to the tray (area at the bottom right of the screen)
- Click on the extension icon ^
- Click on the "axes4 License Manager" icon (white 4 on green background)
On the user's computer: Log into the License Manager with the axes4 ID of the respective user.
On the user's computer: Activate the software in the License Manager in the card "ACTIVE APPLICATIONS" by selecting the prefered license.
Click the link below for detailed instructions: