Permanent contract in full-time | As soon as possible
axes4 is a leading global software and service company with the aim of making an inclusive information society possible: every content provider should be able to provide documents in a barrier-free form. We are a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts who work hard and play hard.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who has a passion for accessibility, outstanding customer support, and product quality. You will be in the unique position to deliver feedback from customers to our developers and work with the development team to ensure that our services and applications are of the highest standard. Standards that you by the way will help define and implement.
Your day-to-day support tasks will include
- Tier 1 and 2 (Help Desk) customer support following our customer-first policy.
- Respond to email, chat, or phone with professional and timely responses.
- Perform advanced application or technical troubleshooting
- Create or update knowledge base articles.
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical issues to tier 3 or appropriate senior resource
- Assist customers with software installation and updates.
- Always follow up with customers before closing a ticket.
- Never leave a customer in a no-man’s-land.
- Work with the marketing and sales team on SLAs, customer satisfaction, and business opportunities.
- Ensure GDPR compliance
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in a role as a tier 2 technical or application supporter
- Knowledge about GDPR and user rights
- Expert in MS Word and templates for Word
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and PDF
- Able to work in an increasingly international environment
- Basic knowledge of client-server architecture
- Know what software license, domain controller, and active directory are.
- Experience with Zendesk or other help desk software
- Fluent in German and English. (both min. C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and friendly
- Professional in difficult situations
Bonus points for
- Experience with document accessibility concepts (WCAG, PDF/UA requirements)
- Sense of humor
- Additional languages
What we bring to the table
- A meaningful and fulfilling job in a passionate team
- Work location is the company office in Tübingen, Germany
- Working from home will be an option once you’ve been through the crawl-walk-run stages
- Core working hours are Monday through Friday between 09:00 to 17:00
- A well-structured and supervised training period through our internal axes4 Academy
- A wide range of opportunities to develop yourself individually are open to you - we are happy to support you in this process
- You get pure StartUp feeling with flat hierarchies and regular team events
- Freedom to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Attractive compensation with additional benefits
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Then send us your resume or XING/LinkedIn profile. A few personal words would also be nice. We are looking forward to hearing from you!