- The axesWord 23.1.0 user interface is accessible according to the BITV software test.
- The primary software architecture was updated to be more robust.
- Tables are supported in protected documents.
- Metadata configuration now is available as an optional feature.
- Large source files no longer cause the program to crash.
- Various bugs in PDF creation from protected Word files have been fixed.
- A bug with nested P tags in cross-page paragraphs (structure elements of type P) has been fixed.
- The license manager has been stabilized to minimize the impact of TimeTampering errors.
- Improved support for license switching when there are old, invalid activations.
- The help function now refers to the updated axes4 help center.
- When emojis are used in a Word document, this may result in incorrectly tagged PDF documents.
More information: https://support.axes4.com/hc/en-us/articles/11111348638482