May 4th, 2022
- Dutch localization added.
- Localization added for license information dialog.
- Message box added that informs about the inability to convert the document in case the document contains protected sections.
- Message box added that informs about the inability to convert the document in case the document contains linked textboxes.
- Support for fonts installed only in the user context.
- Support for embedded fonts.
- Added the possibility to start the conversion from the File menu or the Export menu in Word.
- Ability to abort the conversion process added.
- Added a parameter to the text box role that specifies whether the link of a text box should be tagged or not.
- Built-in styles Title and Subtitle are now tagged as custom tags “Title” and “Subtitle” and role mapped to “P”.
- axes4 License Manager updated to version 1.5.
- Revised look and feel.
- Icons in the ribbon are now DPI aware.
- Better message if the file to be saved is already open in another process.
- The initial width of the role assignment task pane has been expanded and now takes DPI into account.
- Revised user interface to improve accessibility.
- Better support for grouped element.
- Issue fixed with Word documents that are stored on OneDrive.
- Removing roles from cloned elements no longer affects the role mapping of the original element.
- Issue fixed that sometimes the base path and file name were not set correctly in the save dialog.
- Fixed an issue where shapes anchored to empty paragraphs were not tagged correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect tagging when tab characters were present in footnotes.
- Fixed an issue that resulted incorrectly tagged links inside numbered headings with footnote references in it.
- Fixed an an issue that resulted in incorrectly tagged lists when a list didn’t start at the first level.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in a missing link tag around link annotation for cross-references to foot-/endnotes.