- Make sure you have your license key at hand.
- Clarify what name you want to give to the team license account – usually this will be the name of your organization.
- Make sure you have the email addresses of all the users you want to be part of your team and to assign licenses to.
- Optionally: Clarify whether it makes sense to group users together and what name you want to give to that user group.
Set up team licensing
Steps at a glance 1: Administrator
In order for your team to use axes4 software, the following steps are required:
- Create axes4 ID (as access to License Administration):
Create access to License Administration using the axes4 ID: https://licensing.axes4.com (Select the LINK: SIGNUP or just log-in if you already have an axes4 ID)
- Create a Team License Account:
In License Administration: Create a Team License Account or select one, if you already have it.
- Add license:
In License Administration: Add a license to your Team License Account
- Assign license:
In License Administration: Assign the License(s) to Users or User Groups
- Install software:
On the users' computers: Install the axes4 software. Take care that you meet the system requirements.
- Restart the PC:
Restart the users' computers.
Steps at a glance 2: User
- Start License Manager:
On the user's computer: Open the License Manager (via tray/notification area of the taskbar)
- Log in:
On the user's computer: Log into the License Manager with the axes4 ID of the respective user.
- Select license:
On the user's computer: Activate the software in the License Manager in the card "ACTIVE APPLICATIONS" by selecting the prefered license.
Click the link below for detailed instructions: