When there are conflicting entries in the License Manager, the application crashes and generates the following error message:
CoreCLR Version: 4.700.20.26901
.NET Core Version: 3.1.5
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception"
The following steps effectively reset the License Manager.
- On the keyboard, select the Windows logo key, enter "explorer", and select the Enter key.
- In the File Explorer address field, enter "%appdata%".
- Navigate to the \axes4\Licensing\Tokens folder.
- Delete all the files in the folder.
- Navigate to the \axes4\Licensing\Manager folder.
- Delete the active-modules.json file.
- Re-activate your axes4 applications.