In your Team License (cloud-based user administration), you want to swap users.
- Go to the license administration: https://licensing.axes4.com
- Go to your team license account
- Deactivate the previous user as described in this article
- Remove the previous user from this license.
- Map the new user to the license.
For details, see: How to map Users
Without deactivation, activation with the new user will be possible only after 30 days.
You can check how long the previous user still is activated by checking the "Activation expires" date in the license manager of the previous user. This is - of course - only possible if you still can reach out to the old user and his license manager.
If a second swap has to occur earlier than 30 days in the future, we can immediately deactivate an existing activation for you on demand.
Then, your new user can reactivate immediately according to your new user mapping.
To request an immediate deactivation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- the affected license key
- If available: the user-ID of the user, who is to be de-activated.
See here for how to find the user ID: https://support.axes4.com/hc/en-us/articles/7371453061394
How to map Users
The procedure of adding users to a license is described in the activation guide which you can download on this page: https://support.axes4.com/hc/en-us/articles/7372000703378
- Licensing type:
- Access via axes4 ID (user administration in the cloud)